2009 Polaris Ranger Xp - Sanford North Carolina
2009 Polaris Ranger Xp 700 Efi
Pictures with the atv : ibb.co
2009 Polaris Ranger XP 700 EFI, 4X4, 1381 mile/307hrs-----
Very nice shape, well above average, still feels tight and fresh.
Runs and drives excellent.
Fullsize, three passenger with belts, tilt steering, fully automatic trans with Hi/Low range, and selectable 2/four wheel-drive.
Near new rubber front and rear.
Also equipped with a winch, dump box, 2" rear receiver hitch, and the winch controller is built right into the shift lever, very handy and smart design.
Plastics/bodywork/seats are all in terrific shape as well, no damage or issues.
Starts easy (fuel injected) idles right, and runs out strong, (I can't tell the difference between the 700's and 800's...)
no leaks, smoke, or odd noises. Posted June. 30, 2018
- Meet the seller and test drive before you buy.
- Be careful when buying high value items.
- Be cautious of underpriced and cheap ATVs.
- Do not wire money or take advance payments.
- Only pay for shipping if you know the seller.